Saturday 14 September 2013

Movin' on up: A change of address


The time has come for a change of scenery for Guac! I've been pretty quiet over here as I've been building Guac & Roll's new home at shakeguacandroll.com

After a year and a half I thought Guac could do with a new look- I even bought some new plates to mark the occasion! (No, there's no room for them anywhere, not sure what they'll have to double as when not in use...) I hope you all love the new layout as much as I do. You can find all the blog posts I've written here archived on the new site, along with a recipe index, a load of new recipes, monthly outtakes and tips on going vegan.

Thank you to everyone who has been visiting Guac here for the last year and a bit- please pop by the new site and remember to update your favourites/bookmarks!

Click here to see the new Guac in town...

No comments: